Harvest Your Own Christmas Tree
Our Christmas tree farm will open daily for the season on Friday, November 25 with a special, pre-season sales day on Saturday, November 19 (10 AM to 4 PM). Cut your own tree from our expansive fields, purchase fresh-cut trees and wreaths, and enjoy a weekend carriage ride* around the historic farm with mountain views. No reservations required! Vacation packages available.
Daily hours, from 10 AM to 4 PM, start Friday, November 25 and the tree farm is open through Sunday, December 18.
On weekends, visit The Rocks at 4 Christmas Lane, Bethlehem, for sales and cut-your-own trees. On weekdays, visit us at 686 Main Street, for sales and cut-your-own trees. (See maps below.)
At The Rocks, we take pride in our holiday offerings:
- A family atmosphere;
- Top-quality trees;
- Scenic turn-of-the-century country farm with exceptional views of the White Mountains;
- Courteous service;
- Free tree baling (wrapping);
- Uniquely designed wreaths;
- The knowledge that your purchases help to support forest conservation in the Granite State;
- A Christmas Memory Package that will create lasting memories and start a great tradition for your family and friends.
MORE INFO: Email The Rocks at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (603) 444-6228.
*Weekend carriage rides, first come, first served, start on Saturday, November 19, continue Friday, November 25, and then take place on weekends (Saturdays and Sundays) from Saturday, November 26 through Saturday, December 17. With the Forest Society North project and ongoing construction at The Carriage Barn, please use caution around the the property.
WEEKEND SALES & CUT-YOUR-OWN TREES:
WEEKDAY SALES & CUT-YOUR-OWN TREES: