Harvest Your Own Christmas Tree
The last day of Christmas tree sales was December 20, 2020. Thanks for a great season! See you in November 2021!
We invite you to join us at The Rocks each holiday season to select a perfect tree from our farm, described by many as a modern-day Norman Rockwell Christmas scene. Row upon neat row of perfectly shaped and scented fir trees grow in the 40 acres of fields at The Rocks. Visitors may wander the farm in search of their special tree to cut. Or, visitors can purchase a fresh-cut tree.
Questions? Email The Rocks at email@example.com or call (603) 444-6228.
At The Rocks, we take pride in our holiday offerings:
- A family atmosphere;
- Top-quality trees;
- Scenic turn-of-the-century country farm with exceptional views of the White Mountains;
- Courteous service;
- Free tree baling (wrapping);
- Uniquely designed wreaths (visit our gift shop website to view the 2020 designs);
- The knowledge that your purchases help to support forest conservation in the Granite State;
- A Christmas Memory Package that will create lasting memories and start a great tradition for your family and friends.