Harvest Your Own Christmas Tree
Opening November 20 - No Reservations Required!
We invite you to join us at The Rocks to select a perfect tree from our farm, described by many as a modern-day Norman Rockwell Christmas scene. Row upon neat row of perfectly shaped and scented fir trees grow in the 40 acres of fields at The Rocks. Visitors may wander the farm in search of their special tree to cut. Or, visitors can purchase fresh-cut trees and wreaths, with proceeds helping to support forest conservation in the Granite State!
Hours: Opening Day is Saturday, November 20 from 10 AM to 4 PM. Then, the farm is open daily from Friday, November 26 through Sunday, December 19 from 10 AM to 4 PM. (Cut off for customers to go into the fields is 3 PM)
Location: Sales during weekends and on Friday, Nov 26 will be at the main complex on Glessner Road. Sales during the week will be at the Red House Complex on Route 302.
Questions? Email The Rocks at email@example.com or call (603) 444-6228.
*Note that we will not be offering mail-order wreaths this year (only in-person sales), and similar to last year, there will be no sleigh rides. Due to ongoing construction, we will not be offering tree tagging.
At The Rocks, we take pride in our holiday offerings:
- A family atmosphere;
- Top-quality trees;
- Scenic turn-of-the-century country farm with exceptional views of the White Mountains;
- Courteous service;
- Free tree baling (wrapping);
- Uniquely designed wreaths (visit our gift shop website to view designs);
- The knowledge that your purchases help to support forest conservation in the Granite State;
- A Christmas Memory Package that will create lasting memories and start a great tradition for your family and friends.