Celebrate the holidays at The Rocks!
Our Christmas tree farm is open daily for retail sales of cut-your-own and fresh-cut trees, plus beautiful, handmade wreaths. Enjoy our new program center (formerly the Carriage Barn), heated by geothermal and solar power, and make sure to visit the gift shop inside this historic, renovated building. Complimentary horse-drawn wagon rides are available on several weekends, first come first served, with spectacular views of the White Mountains across the campus. Bonus: your purchases help to support forest conservation in the Granite State!
Open daily: 10 AM to 4 PM (fields close at 3:30 PM) seven days a week through December 17.
Address: 113 Glessner Road, Bethlehem NH
At The Rocks, we take pride in our holiday offerings:
- Free horse-drawn wagon rides: Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Nov. 24-26; Saturday & Sunday, Dec. 2-3; Saturday & Sunday, Dec. 9-10 (all rides are first come, first served);
- A family atmosphere;
- Top-quality trees;
- Scenic turn-of-the-century country farm with exceptional views of the White Mountains;
- Courteous service;
- Free tree baling (wrapping);
- Uniquely designed wreaths;
- The knowledge that your purchases help to support forest conservation in the Granite State;
- A Christmas Memory Package that will create lasting memories and start a great tradition for your family and friends.
Questions? Check our Frequently Asked Questions here.
More Information: Email The Rocks at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (603) 444-6228.