The Society thanks the following businesses for their generous support.
Summit Society ($5,000 and up)
Trustees' Circle ($2,500 to $4,999)
President's Club ($1,000 to $2,499)
- BCM Environmental & Land Law, PLLC
- Community Toolbox, Inc. *
- Garden Life, LLC
- Lumbard and Kellner, LLC
- Martin Forestry Consulting, LLC *
- Mulligan Forest, LLC
- New England Private Wealth Advisors, LLC
- Northland Forest Products, Inc.
- Ransmeier & Spellman, P.C.
- SCM Associates, Inc.
- The Secret Agency *
Steward ($750 to $999)
Partner ($500 to $749)
- Arcomm Communications Corporation
- Blue Mountain Forest Association
- Capitol Craftsman, LLC
- Durgin and Crowell Lumber Co., Inc.
- GMEC, Inc.
- Gunstock Mountain Resort
- Half Moon Enterprises
- The Lyme Timber Company LP
- Middleton Building Supply, Inc. *
- The Music Mill
- Pine Springs
- Placework *
- R. M. Piper, Inc.
- Samyn-D'Elia Architects, P.A.
- Zambon Brothers Logging
Colleague ($250 to $499)
- Altus Engineering
- Ambit Engineering, Inc.
- Black North, LLC
- Blaktop, Inc.
- Eastern Mountain Sports
- Fuller's Sugarhouse, LLC
- Great Brook Veterinary Clinic, LLC
- Innovative Natural Resource Solutions, LLC
- Kozikowski Properties, LLC
- Lenk Orthodontics
- Limington Lumber Company
- Meadowsend Timberlands Limited
- New England Flower Farms
- North Woodlands, Inc.
- Rise Private Wealth Management, Inc.
- River's Bend Woodworking Studio, LLC
- Tri-State Iron Works, Inc.
- Twin State Sand & Gravel Co., Inc.
- Whole Wealth Management, LLC
* Includes In-Kind giving
And many thanks to those businesses who give less than $250.
For information on business memberships, please contact Anne Truslow at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-224-9945.