About the Property
The Forest Society primarily manages this property for sustainable forestry, productive wildlife habitat, and other conservation benefits in support of the greater Hillsborough community. While all of our reservations are open to the public, this property may be difficult to access due to a lack of developed recreation features and resources such as signage, parking, established trails, and a detailed Forest Reservation Guide map.
Please see our Visitor Use Guidelines page for a complete list of rules and regulations for Forest Society reservations.
If you are looking to explore a unique forest in this area that offers a wider array of recreational opportunities, we encourage you to visit any of our “recommended properties nearby” featured below.
Recommended Properties Nearby
- Great Views
- Hiking Trails
- Pull-off parking
- No wheeled vehicles (including Bicycles)
- No Motorized wheeled vehicles (ATVs, trucks, dirt bikes)
- No Camping
- No Fires
- Carry in, Carry out all trash
- Do not disturb plants, animals, or cultural features
- No guaranteed winter access
- No alcohol, smoking, or drugs permitted.