Join the Forest Society as a Member!
Members Make the Difference
Our members make us what we are today — a unique blend of visionary land trust, balanced environmental advocate, and intelligent forestry association. It’s a winning combination — for New Hampshire’s beautiful landscapes, its caring people, and for the many generations to come.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR NEW MEMBERS THROUGH MAY 31st!
Join at the $40 level or more, and receive a FREE waterproof Belknap Range Hiking Trails Map!
The Belknap Range includes 31,665 acres of forests, lakes, streams, trails, and scenic views in New Hampshire’s Lakes Region.
The map includes trail descriptions, mileages, difficulty ratings, elevation gain and approximate time information.
And, you'll receive a full year of member benefits including
- 2 FREE passes to scenic Lost River Gorge in North Woodstock — a $52 value! 4 FREE passes if you join at the $55 level or more — a $104 value!!
- A one-year subscription to Forest Notes, our quarterly, award-winning magazine with the latest land conservation news and special stories of people and places in New Hampshire
- Free admission to our popular 5 Hikes Challenge
- Invitations to special events and field trips
- Forest Society decals
- BONUS: You'll get 3 Extra Months — a 15-month membership — if you join today!