Join the Forest Society as a Member!
Members Make the Difference
Our members make us what we are today — a unique blend of visionary land trust, balanced environmental advocate, and intelligent forestry association. It’s a winning combination — for New Hampshire’s beautiful landscapes, its caring people, and for the many generations to come.
Neighbors, partners, and Forest Society members gathered to celebrate the expansion of Champlin Forest in February. (Photo: Kate Wilcox)
SPECIAL OFFER FOR NEW MEMBERS:
Join us by September 30 and get 3 Extra Months FREE plus a one-time-use Parking Pass at Mt. Monadnock’s Old Toll Road, a $15 value!
AND, you'll receive a full year of member benefits including:
- 2 FREE passes to scenic Lost River Gorge in North Woodstock — a $56 value!
- A one-year subscription to Forest Notes, our quarterly, award-winning magazine with the latest land conservation news and special stories of people and places in New Hampshire
- FREE registration for our popular 5 Hikes Challenge
- Invitations to special events and field trips
With a membership of $60 or more, you’ll receive the benefits above, plus:
- 2 Additional FREE passes to Lost River Gorge — a $104 value!
- A FREE copy of FOREST FORENSICS, a Field Guide to Reading the Forested Landscape, by Tom Wessels!