Gift of Membership
Gift memberships are a great gift for your family and friends who love New Hampshire. You'll be introducing them to one of the most effective statewide land conservation organizations in the country.
By joining the Forest Society, your friends and family will become part of a tight knit group of dedicated people who all share a similar goal – to preserve the open spaces that make New Hampshire so special.Additional benefits of membership
Each gift recipient receives:
- Forest Leaves, an easy-to-use 255-page book on how to identify Trees and Shrubs of Northern New England
- Forest Notes, our quarterly, award-winning magazine that will keep them up-to-date on the latest land conservation news and special stories of people and place in New Hampshire
- Invitations to special events
- Access to our spectacular forest reservations
- Special bonus: Two FREE passes to scenic Lost River Gorge, located in the White Mountains. A $40 value.