Annual Meeting Registration
Please join us at the Forest Society’s 122nd Annual Meeting and re-opening of The Rocks.
Saturday, September 23 | Bethlehem, N.H.
Location: Forest Society North at The Rocks, 113 Glessner Road, Bethlehem, N.H.
8:45 AM–11:00 a.m.: Field trips (optional) & ongoing tours of the renovated Carriage Barn
11:00 a.m.: Registration opens at the Carriage Barn Program Center
12:00 p.m.: Lunch: Featuring Chef Joe’s Catering and Rocks Red Ale by Rek’-Lis Brewing Company
1:00 p.m.: Business Meeting, Recognitions, and Conservationist of the Year Award
Field Trips (Read full descriptions here)
*Space is limited so please register and select your field trip ASAP!*
1. Protecting a Family Forest in Bethlehem | Underhill Acres Tree Farm: 9 AM
2. Exploring the Ammonoosuc River Forest | Ammonoosuc River Forest: 8:45 AM
Two choices: 2B: Walking - FULL. 2B: Fly Fishing
3. Horse-drawn History and Wildlife Tour | The Rocks
Three choices: 3A: 9 AM - FULL. 3B: 9:45 AM - FULL. 3C: 10:30 AM - FULL
4. Christmas Tree Farm Tour | The Rocks: 10 AM
5. The Path to Net Zero and Energy Efficiency | The Rocks: 10 AM - FULL
Cost: Registration includes field trips, lunch, and program.
$55 per person (register by Friday, September 15)
For more information or to register via phone, contact Linda Dammann at 603-224-9945 x325 or email@example.com.
Thanks To Our Annual Meeting Sponsors
- Badger Peabody & Smith
- BCM Environmental & Land Law
- Leigh B. Starer, LLC Landscape Architect
- Milestone Engineering & Construction
- New England Private Wealth Advisors
- ReVision Energy
- Samyn-d’Elia Architects PA
Registration is closed. We hope you can join us next year.