Current Land Protection Projects
Bringing new land into our care and stewardship involves a process of assessment and negotiation of a purchase or donation, determination of whether the mechanism will be a full fee acquisition by the Forest Society or a conservation easement, a fundraising period to secure support both near-term costs and long-term stewardship and legal defense, and finally, the transfer of title and implementation of a management plan.
Current land protection projects that need your support are listed above!
We're excited to share the news about recent land protection projects:
- Tuckaway Farm, Lee
- Moose Mountains Reservation Expansion, Brookfield & Middleton
- Ammonoosuc River Forest, Bethlehem
- Clay Brook Forest, Hampton Falls - Fundraising campaign was a success! Soon to be completed - stay tuned!
- Morrill Farm- Fundraising campaign was a success! Soon to be completed - stay tuned!
- Weeks Woods: Rene and Elizabeth Gilbert Tract, Gilford