Celebrate Earth Day All Week Long
In honor of Earth Day on April 22, look for some special programs from the Forest Society as part of our Lunchtime LIVE series on weekdays at noon on our Facebook page. The series is part of our ongoing initiative to keep you connected with the outdoors from home.
- Monday, April 20- Take a virtual field trip to David Dana Forest with Nigel Manley.
- Tuesday, April 21- Explore vernal pools at night with Dave Anderson.
- Wednesday, April 22- Upcycle old wood by creating a project with carpenter Andy Crowley.
- Thursday, April 23- Search for woodcocks with forester Steven Junkin.
- Friday, April 24- Listen to children's books and poetry about the earth.
Follow our Facebook event page to receive reminders about these noontime presentations and visit our (Out)doors Open page for more educational links and resources. Videos are available to view after live broadcasts.