5 Hikes Challenge
A "Hike-it-Yourself" Autumn Adventure: Register by Saturday, October 31!
Hike & submit photos by Nov. 15
Hit the trail with your family, friends, or on your own for a do-it-yourself hiking experience. Hike just one or a collection of five destinations located near you!
Registered participants receive a colorful Forest Society buff, trail maps with directions, and hiking tips. Plus, earn a hiking patch for completing all five hikes of your choice. Registration fees support the continued stewardship of these beautiful spaces.
Thank you to the Robin Colson Memorial Foundation for providing generous support for the 5 Hikes Challenge 2020!
READY, GET SET...
- Register for the 2020 Five Hikes Challenge below.
- Choose up to 5 of the 20+ suggested hiking destinations at our Forest Society Reservations. Fee of $8/hike for nonmembers; Forest Society members hike free. Need help deciding which to choose? See our How to Choose Your Five Hikes Page for more details and descriptions.
- Receive a limited-edition Forest Society buff* and your chosen paper map guides in the mail. (Planning to do more than five? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll send registered 5-hikers digital copies of the additional map guides. Thanks for your patience as we mail your guides with our limited staffing.) *Buffs are not a replacement for a medical-grade mask. Please recreate responsibly.*
Hikers explore Monson Center Reservation in Hollis/Milford.
- Pack your hiking gear and head out and hike on your own schedule.
- Share your adventures. Tag us on Facebook (@ForestSociety) and Instagram (@ForestSociety) with #5HikesChallenge as you hit the trail. Once you complete the challenge, email your selfie photos from your five hikes to email@example.com to earn an embroidered patch and a Forest Society sticker. Please submit photos by November 15.
- $8/nonmember for each hike ($40 for five hikes).
- Members participate in the Five Hikes Challenge for FREE!
- Not a member yet? CLICK HERE to BECOME A MEMBER ($40 individual/$55 family) before registering. The new membership form will open in a new tab or window. After you select a donation amount and click DONATE, you'll see the shopping cart with the new membership. Close that tab or window to return here and continue with your 5 Hikes Challenge registration.
- All kids under age 18 participate FREE.