Special Offer for New Members through June 30!
With a new member contribution of $40 or more, you'll receive a full year of member benefits:
- Forest Notes, our quarterly, award-winning magazine that will keep you up-to-date on the latest land conservation news and special stories of people and place in New Hampshire
- Invitations to special events and field trips
- Free admission to our popular Five Hikes in Five Weeks series
- 2 Free passes to scenic Lost River Gorge* in the White Mountains. A $42 value! (*4 Free passes with a new membership of $55 or more - an $84 value!)
- Plus 3 Extra Months of membership
BE AN EARLY BIRD! Sign up by May 31 and get a FREE weatherproof Belknap Range Hiking Trails Map! The Belknap Range includes 31,665 acres of forests, lakes, streams, trails, cellar holes, waterfalls, scenic views and important wildlife habitats in New Hampshire's Lakes Region.