Special Offer for New Members through February 29!
With a membership of $40 or more, you get 3 Extra Months PLUS a free copy of our Special Recreation Issue!
Features 35 Forest Society reservations, with descriptions for 91 opportunities to enjoy the outdoors, including best half-day hikes, best fall foliage viewing, best paddling, plus best destinations for winter fun, picnics, scenic views and much more! 42 pages, 8.25” x 11”, full color
You'll also receive:
- Forest Notes, our quarterly, award-winning magazine that will keep you up-to-date on the latest land conservation news and special stories of people and places in New Hampshire
- 2 FREE passes to scenic Lost River Gorge in North Woodstock — a $42 value!
- Invitations to special events and field trips
- Free admission to our popular Five Hikes in Five Weeks series
Sign up at $55 or more and you also get FOREST FORENSICS, A Field Guide to Reading the Forested Landscape!
Using simple, observable evidence within a forest, this compact field guide will help landowners and foresters, students and hikers, and anyone who walks in the woods of the Northeast interpret the history of virtually any piece of land. 160 pages, 5” x 7.5”, paperback, 100-plus color photos
- All the benefits above, and
- 2 Additional FREE passes to scenic Lost River Gorge
Members Make the Difference
Our members make us what we are today – a unique blend of visionary land trust, balanced environmental advocate, and intelligent forestry association. It’s a winning combination – for New Hampshire’s beautiful landscapes, its caring people, and for the many generations to come.
Please join us today!