NH Forest Explorer
NH Forest Explorer is currently under construction.
Watch for a new app coming soon! Sign up for our Treemail e-newsletter to be the first to know when it launches.
In the meantime, click the links below to see more information about some of our most popular trails in our Forest Reservation Guide:
- Andrew Brook Forest (Newbury): Andrew Brook Trail to Lake Solitude, a moderate 3.8 mile hike out and back to Lake Solitude
- Creek Farm (Portsmouth): Creek Farm Tree ID Trail is an easy 1-mile tour of the grounds and shoreline trail and the Little Harbor Loop Trail is a 1.5 mile loop that connects neighboring conservation land.
- Gap Mountain (Jaffrey): A 2.4 mile out-and-back trail to great views starting at the South Parking Lot.
- Hay Reservation (Newbury): A moderate 3-mile out-and-back hike to the summit of Sunset Hill.
- High Blue (Walpole): The 2.4 mile Derry Hill Trail has a great view and many natural features.
- Merrimack River Outdoor Education & Conservation Area (Concord): An easy, three-quarters of a mile loop trail exploring the Merrimack River floodplains (at the Forest Society’s Conservation Center)
- Monson Center (Hollis/Milford): Over 2 miles of trails to explore featuring a loop hike that explores historical points of interest and natural features across this historic gem.
- Mount Major Reservation (Alton): Offers trail maps for Mount Major, a scavenger hunt for kids, and a strenuous 3.1-mile loop that provides hikers with the history of Mt. Major and its surroundings.
- William H. Champlin, Jr. Forest (Rochester): Follow a 2-mile out-and-back trail through old pond beds, a working forest, and more.