Monadnock Trails Starts July 22: Volunteers Needed
Join the Forest Society and NH State Parks to protect and improve the trails of the Monadnock Region!
Monadnock Trails Week is an annual collaboration between the Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests and NH State Parks. We aim to protect, improve, and promote the trails of the Monadnock Region.
Kicking off on Friday, July 22, the celebration offers many opportunities to give back to the places you love and create community.
Volunteer work crews will out from Friday through Tuesday. We also need help with tools and photography. Join a team for one day, two days, or all 5! See below for more details.
The Forest Society need your help to maintain the trails of Monadnock. We have many opportunities available If you’re able to help. Please fill out this form and our staff will respond with a few volunteer project options that match your availability.
- We are running multiple volunteer crews each day, Friday, July 22 through Tuesday, July 26.
- Volunteer days start at 9:30 am and run to 4 pm with a lunch break at the project site.
- Trailhead improvement crews and Roving photographer volunteers have a more flexible schedule.
- All projects are ½ mile or less from the trailhead.
- Volunteers receive discounts from participating local restaurants and businesses
- Join a team for one day, two days, or all 5!