Intro to Women's Outdoor Self-Defense - Sponsored by The Relectant Enthusiast
Join the Reluctant Enthusiast and the New England Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Academy in Concord for INTRO TO WOMEN'S OUTDOOR SELF-DEFENSE
Presented in partnership with the New England Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Academy in Concord, the goal of this workshop is to empower women to take decisive & effective action if their personal safety is threatened during their outdoor adventures.
Topics will include –
- The reality of outdoor violent crime
- Key components of situational awareness & avoiding an attack
- Challenges & opportunities of a backpack grab or hold
- Escapes from several other grabs & holds
- And why most popular self-defense advice does more harm than good
Participants also will receive –
- An opportunity to practice these movements one-on-one with a partner
- Feedback from instructors to be sure that they are performing the movements correctly
- And a follow-up e-newsletter with a summary of the information presented – plus a mountain of bonus material – so you can focus on the instructors rather than taking notes or fearing that you’ll forget key points
When & where can you attend?
New England Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Academy headquarters in Concord.
Sunday, May 19th, 2019
10am to 12:30pm
30 Henniker Street, Suite 9
Concord, NH 03301
What does it cost?
Registration for the full 2.5-hour program PLUS follow-up material is only $49 per person.
And if you’d like to sign up with a friend, contact Sonya here for a discount code to get 20% off the registration price.
More Information & Registration: http://www.thereluctantenthusiast.com/intro-to-womens-outdoor-self-defense/
Space will be limited, so if you want to be guaranteed a spot, be sure to register early.
If space allows, registration also will be available the morning of at the Academy.
Note that the minimum age for this workshop is 14 (and of course, it is women only).