The Forest Society conserves land and manages forests, but people – our members and donors – are our greatest asset. Your support for land conservation in New Hampshire is such a wise investment: Your gifts protect mountains, fields, forests, and also our waters.
- Looking to make a gift in memory of a loved one? To make a memorial gift, choose "Annual Fund" below and then click "yes" under "Is this donation a memorial donation or in honor of someone?" A box will pop up where you can check "memorial" or "honor" and add their name.
- Looking to donate to the Rocks 2020 Campaign to help with post-fire renovation and renewal? Click here.
- Many supporters of our work choose to become members of the Forest Society. Click here to join or click here to renew your membership. Click here to learn more about the other various ways you can donate.
- A donation to our Annual Fund supports the Forest Society's programs and services that drive our core mission. Right now we have dozens of high-priority land conservation opportunities in the works, critical for water quality, wildlife habitat, hiking, fishing, forestry, tourism, and more. Your gift to our Annual Fund is vitally important for the success of these projects, more important than ever before. Your gift will ensure we have the resources to protect the lands that define New Hampshire's character and your quality of life.
You can donate online by filling out the form below, through the mail, or over the phone.
- Mail: Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests, Attn: Anne Truslow, 54 Portsmouth Street, Concord, NH 03301.
- Phone: Call (603) 224-9945 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.